Sanford Federal, Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, Service- Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cybersecurity, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Sanford Federal is looking to hire an Experienced Organist to Provide Protestant Services and Catholic Masses for The Clement J Zablocki VA Medical Center in Milwaukee, WI
* Job Title: Chaplain Organist
* Location: The Clement J Zablocki VA Medical Center, 5000 West National Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53295
* Schedule: Each Sunday morning, Protestant Services and Catholic Masses will last 1h and 30 minutes per each service with a 15 minutes break.
Requirements & Skills:
* Must be versed in the musical repertory of different Christian denominations (Catholic and Protestant) and understand the musical needs of various Christian groups.
* Must have experience working with and leading gospel praise team/choirs for Protestant service as well as include an ability to play varied classical pieces as preludes and postludes by classical composers such as Bach, Schubert, Mozart, and others for Catholic services.
* Have basic knowledge of chant, and the ability to accompany the Catholic congregation in such. Shall be proficient in playing the organ, keyboard, and/or piano.
* Must be able to work with the individual VA chaplains in choosing music and work with chaplains of all faith backgrounds. shall be well versed in English and be able to lead music for the services. An organist who can sing and assist in leading the music portion of service is preferred.
* minimum of three years of experience playing both Catholic and Protestant services
* Must be familiar with Pentecostal-type music.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
Why choose Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR