: Financial Advisor III | Division:
BWSI Work Days:
Mon - Fri | Work
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Why Broadway Bank....
We are one of the
largest independently owned banks in Texas with offerings in personal and
private banking, wealth management, business banking and mortgage lending.
Our Broadway Bankers are empowered to drive innovation, grow their careers, and
be their authentic selves, regardless of their background.
Purpose of the Position:
The Financial Advisor II (FAII) is critical to the success
of our mass affluent strategy at Broadway Wealth Solutions (BWSI) and Broadway
Bank. Through a goals-based consultative process,
the FAIII plays an integral role as a trusted advisor in partnering with
Broadway Bank's Retail, Business, and Private Banking clients across Broadway.
The FA II objective is to deliver world-class financial advice and investment
expertise, working through each client's unique needs and circumstances to
formulate and execute a goals-based financial strategy. This endeavor will
include the keen ability to build and strengthen personal relationships while
providing top-tier client service and expert advice. Our Wealth Management
operating model is designed to empower the FA to leverage their deep expertise
in distilling complex financial subjects into actionable insights for each
client. Each FA is also empowered to serve as ambassador for Broadway Wealth
Solutions in the communities in which they serve, building a legacy for
themselves and their clients while adhering to the highest ethical and
Advisor III will represent BWSI and project a positive image for the bank as a
stable, sound, profitable and expanding financial institution. Will actively grow and
maintain existing AUM portfolio with a strong emphasis and concentration in financial
planning of existing and prospective clients comprised primarily of
professionals and executives, including, but not limited to medical doctors,
dentists, accountants, attorneys, engineers, architects, etc., and their firms
and corporate executives. Conscious of bringing top tier clientele with high
margins and profit potential into BWSI. Will be responsible for
marketing, evaluating, planning, and monitoring a portfolio consisting of
existing and new BWSI clients. The portfolio will consist of AUM and Insurance solutions
and other duties will include, due diligence, document processing,
financial/statistical analysis, financial planning, insurance solutions and
customer service at large.
This position will have a strong emphasis on
collaboration with sub advisor Broadway Wealth Management a line
of business of Broadway Bank. This person will be the primary point of contact
for BWSI advisory services within their respective portfolio.
with the transformation efforts across the network ensuring messaging and action
are aligned with the Broadway Bank, annual budget, and its strategic
- Work with each client to distill personal
financial complexities into actionable insight, building a detailed
financial planning for affluent clients.
- Gather, organize, and synthesize client data and review client
financial statements, tax returns, estate planning documents and all other
information necessary to develop a financial plan or strategy.
and provide guidance and assistance for FAI assigned to their team
- Actively collaborate and coordinate with clients' other professional advisors to deliver thoughtful and holistic advice
- Insuring proper new account documentation is prepared and reviewed.
- Maintain fiduciary responsibility for entire portfolio. (Minimum 35 million AUM)
- Sustains existing customers by:
- Maintaining regular contact with customers to determine investment needs, financial trends, changes in the organization or industry, and general goodwill.
- Provide guidance and ensure clients serviced by FAI's needs are met and annual reviews are occurring timely
- Monitor and determining appropriate actions for rebalancing client accounts,
- As appropriate and within guidelines, work with IMG to provide feedback in the creation of models aligned with market trends
- Participates actively in the bank's marketing program, community involvement projects, and banking initiatives.
Assist in building Training for peers and partners
- Establishing and/or
maintaining primary contact relationships with targeted customers to
maximize the lifetime value of these key relationships.
- Proactively providing a full
range of advisory solutions to customers and includes the assistance of
the appropriate specialists throughout the organization.
- Building loyalty and driving
profitable revenue growth by applying relationship management principles
- Resolving immediate customer concerns and account issues.
- Assist in providing oversight and mentorship to assigned FAI
- Actively managing a portfolio of targeted/high-value customers
- Developing and executing targeted client retention and expansion activities \
- New customer acquisition activities, ensuring a more effective identification and cultivation of potentially high-value relationships.
- Working to ensure that a coordinated and consistent message reaches targeted customers across all delivery/servicing channels
- Work close
- Cultivate strong working relationships with Private and Business Banking, commercial and Wealth Management Partners to identify, refer and or provide solution to referrals received
- High percentage of client financial planning using Money guide Pro
- Closely align with Sub advisor IMG attending asset selection meetings at least quarterly
- Participates in Broadway Bank Financial Business development seminars to internal and external groups
- Other duties as assigned
Competencies and Skills:
- Deploy a consultative process and communicate effectively
with every client or prospective client to keep abreast of current
financial conditions or changes in personal or expected future
- Develop, present, and facilitate the implementation and monitoring
of financial solutions. This includes investment management solutions,
retirement planning, education planning, income tax management, and wealth
- Partner with internal teams, both inside Wealth Management and out,
to deliver the full scope of Broadway Bank's capabilities and desired
- Drive a culture of regulatory compliance and ensure all
documentation is up to date, complete and in line with applicable policies
- Drive a culture of personal business development and overall Wealth
Management awareness throughout organization.
- Educate and drive awareness of the value of personal financial
planning throughout the organization and communities in which we serve.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of seven years' experience.
- S66 or
Life and Health
- CFP or ChFC plus
held S7, S6 or similar license is a plus
- Four-year college degree in Finance, Accounting,
Business administration or related field.
- Promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries; willing to break down functional silos to optimize business results and encourage the overall growth of Broadway Bank.
- Ability to work enthusiastically with people outside of their immediate team to drive consensus and results.
- Energetic and self-driven personality with a persistent desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Ability to provide mentorship to other Advisors
This job description is not
designed to be a comprehensive listing of duties, responsibilities, or
activities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Broadway Bank is a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace, with a nicotine-free
hiring policy. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected